Saturday, October 6, 2012

Save money at Harris Teeter

If you live in the South Eastern US, you have the pleasure of shopping at Harris Teeter grocery stores.  A lot of my think they are more expensive than Food Lion and Walmart, and in some respects they are right. But if you work it right, this is an Extreme Couponers paradise.

HT's members program is called eVic.  Once registered you can go online, or use their app HT Mobile, to see the week's eVic deals grouped by section.  Then once you have registered online you can view their eVic coupons and save them to your eVic card, no clipping necessary!  These coupons and deals can be combined with Manufacturer coupons and Boom! Extreme Savings!

Here's my process:

Scan through eVic coupons first and save items we need; this put them in my virtual grocery cart

Leave virtual grocery cart up on computer and open weekly circular on my Android Tablet using app

Compare the two

Open another browser on my desktop computer and pull up Coupons.com and search for additional coupons to add to my existing coupon book.

As a side step I'll pull up grocerysmarts.com and check Walmart, Target, CVS and Rite Aid circulars.  Then pull up their app and make my list of what to buy in each store and email it to myself along with any links to coupons grocerysmarts has.

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment